How to enter our Instagram Competition!
Do you want to grow your curious collection? Then show us your insta-skills and you could win a £100 gift voucher for The Curious Department. Simply post a pic of your prized Insect Mandala piece - think fancy flatlay, stylish table set-up, or food porn promo and you could be our next winner.
Terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to persons in any location.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted by tagging the image you would like to enter on Instagram with #insectmandala and @thecuriousdepartment. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to The Curious Department to feature any or all of the submitted images in any form, including their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Multiple entires is allowed, provided they are unique and tagged appropriately.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date for the next round is midnight on March 30th, 2017).
9. One entrant shall win £100 worth of The Curious Department gift vouchers. The prize is subject to availability.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The winner’s name and country may be disclosed to in any relevant marketing pertaining to the competition,
12. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.